So a colleague of mine just discovered iTunes. He has had a iPod for a while, but had just burned his cds, and not downloaded any content. I was telling him how I love to listen to podcasts on my iPod, and thought I would share some of my favorites here. These are great - and FREE!!! Gotta love that.
1) NPR's Wait Wait Don't Tell Me - if you have never heard this hysterical NPR newsquiz show - i LOVE it - it is awesome and comes out weekly.
2) NPR's Selected Shorts - short stories read by actors. I do not like reading short stories. But listening to them is perfect.
3) The Dis Unplugged - all you ever wanted to know about Disney World and trip planning.
4) WDW radio - more about Disney
5) KCRW's Good Food - a foodies heaven. Recipes, restaurant reviews (for southern california), and interesting information about food.
Any other great podcasts I should add to my list?