Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Road Trip!

Along with more other families than we want to think of, we are hitting the road for Thanksgiving. We will drive 500 miles to my Dad's house to spend the holiday with him, his new dog (katie - a golden retriever), and my brother, sister-in-law and nephew. The kids cannot wait to meet the dog (they want to see the rest but the dog is ruling the roost now).

Also plan to see a whole bunch of high school friends I haven't see in more than a decade. I have officially not known them longer than I have known them. But thanks to Facebook, we will be again crossing paths. Looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Road trips in the rain, are sub-optimal. Road trips through Connecticuit, are more sup-optimal. Road trips to see family at Thanksgiving time are nonetheless worth the trip.