Tuesday, August 10, 2010

WE DID IT!!!!

We bought a travel trailer. And what a trailer it is! It is 35 feet long (think - towing a small condo!) and so cute. It has a Queen bed for me and DH and a bunk bed room that sleeps 5+ for the kids. We don't have possession yet, and will post pictures as soon as we pick it up - hopefully next week. We are very excited. Here is a preview:



DH would kill me if I didn't also mention we bought a truck (to haul the behemoth) - a used Ford F250. It is big and mighty and DH says he will kill me if I cover it with butterfly magnets (like our other cars). We will only use it for towing and it will live at my generous MIL's house.

Now we need to start planning all our adventures!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"DH says he will kill me if I cover it with butterfly magnets (like our other cars)."

Only butterflies on my truck are the ones too slow to get out of the way. :-)