Monday, December 6, 2010

Still a few Days Left



If you celebrate Hanukkah, or are celebrating with someone who is, you MUST make these. They are in the current issue of Family Fun, but I can't find it on their website.

Anyway, they are so easy. They whole container of Fig Newtons took about 20 minutes to turn into these awesome dreidel cookies. Four simple steps:

1) cut fig newton into point on one end (save the pieces, they make a great snack!)

2) outline the cookie in white icing

3) try not to mangle the Hebrew letter that you copy from the magazine in blue icing

4) stick half a pretzel stick in the end

VoilĂ ! Aren't they so cute? We got so many comments on them, and sooo easy. So get out there and treat your friends to some quick and easy Hanukkah joy!



4 comments:

Jill said...

would you like to link up to my fun monday with this post? I know you've been doing some other ones, not sure if I asked earlier or not, but it would be cool to have a 'food' one in with the others!

Sayre said...

Those are SO COOL! I'm not Jewish, but I'll be doing something with Jewish friends and would love to show up with these!

Living Life said...

How easy and cute! Fun to eat too! Thanks for sharing.

Jill said...

Thanks for playing along. I'll be hosting FunMonday the rest of the month if you want to play, too!