Thursday, June 16, 2011

How To Store All Those Cool Ideas


Have you heard of Pinterest? It is soooo great! It is a place where you can store all the great ideas (recipes, crafts, decorating, gifts, etc) that you find online, and categorize them and make them easy to find! You can also see what others are "pinning" and "repin" their stuff too! I love it, and has really freed up all my saved internet pages and "starred" google reader stuff.

For example, here is a link to my "crafts I want to try" page - http://pinterest.com/meganhb/crafts-i-want-to-try/

I also have categories for recipes, pretty to look at, kids crafts, cool ideas, etc. It is a great way to keep all those ideas in one place! I highly recommend it! You have to get on a waiting list for an account, but it is usually about 48-72 hours. Go here to get started, www.pinterest.com!

That's what works for me, click here for more Works for Me ideas!





2 comments:

LaVonne said...

I had a feeling when I saw your link on WFMW that you'd be talking about Pinterest. I love this site too. I am hooked!

Enjoy the rest of your week!

LaVonne @ Long Wait For Isabella

Anonymous said...

WOW....
Very nice... Its very good idea to store all the cool ideas and crafting etc.. Your blog is too much good..


Games For Young Children