Thursday, February 19, 2009

Movie Marathon

On Saturday I am going to spend the whole day at the movies. No really - from 10:30am until about Midnight I will be sitting in an AMC Theater watching all 5 Oscar Nominated Movies. I cannot wait. Since I was a teenager, I always wanted to spend a whole day watching movies. When I saw this promotion, I knew I had to do it. I haven't seen any of the flicks - so it is the perfect opportunity - and only $30 with all the popcorn you can eat!

DH is being the biggest sweetheart and dealing with the children enjoying quality time with his kids for most of the day. We have a babysitter at night so he can catch the last two. A friend from work is coming with me. I can't wait. Am I crazy?

3 comments:

Laura said...

Oh - that sounds like so much fun!!!!

Courtney said...

I love watching movies, so this sounds like a TON of fun to me! Enjoy!!!

Kate Coveny Hood said...

I think that sounds fantastic! I'm very jealous.