Monday, October 29, 2007

Red Sox ROCK!

YAYYYYYYYYYYY. For the second time in three years my beloved Red Sox have captured the World Series title. I only wish my mom had lived to see it. Not once in her life did she get to enjoy a World Series win, and now we've had two. So awesome. Mikayla even put on her Red Sox shirt this morning, and she didn't even know what was going on (as the game was WAY too late for her).

In other news, Mikayla lost her first tooth yesterday! She was upstairs "napping" (not) and came down and said, "Mommy look!", she had her tooth in her hand. I didn't even know it was lose! Luckily Barnes & Noble was open late last night and we grabbed a Tooth Fairy kit. Very cute -- book and pillow and cards and stuff for her to send to the tooth fairy with subsequent teeth. She was very excited to find a dollar under her pillow this morning.

YAYYY Sox!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry.... did you say something? I couldnt quite hear you?!?!

Anonymous said...

Pfft.

Unknown said...

Go back to sleep till next year Josh. It's hockey season for you anyway.

Having to play the tooth fairy caught me by surprise...it was one of those moments where you're like "uh, this is a milestone and I expected to have to deal with it...just not today..."...but in a good way. :-)

hollibobolli said...

my Grandmother actually willed herself to live during the world series a long time ago (she had cancer). She was a huge baseball fan.. I just remember her being so happy to get to see one more round.

I'm glad your team won!