Saturday, August 2, 2008

Bonjour!

We are here in France, and are having a great time! Arrived this morning and found my way on the apartment via the metro. Really wish those things had escalators - hauling my luggage up and down stairs for two transfers was a bitch. Ahh well..a good workout, I guess!

We walked around Ile St Louis and did some fun shopping. Had a great ham and cheese crepe for lunch and a delicioso gelato!

We spent the afternoon waiting for our friends to show up (as it turned out there flight was significantly delayed). So now we are heading out to get provisions (wine, cheese, bread). Au Revior!

5 comments:

yorktown guy said...

Bonjour, y'all! I heard about the delayed flight but am sure you can get down to the important things now: touring, dining, shopping, laughing, etc. Have fun!

ChrisB said...

Bonjour espĂ©rons que vous ĂȘtes ayant de bonnes vacances :)

pixie4bears said...

Wow. Sounds so fun! Are you using the metro to get around to tour? If so, how do you like it? Have a great time.

Julie said...

Have a wonderful trip!

And now I so want some cheese and wine.

ShannanB said...

I hope you have an amazing time!!