Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Pit Stop

Ok, I found out something a week ago that seriously changed my life. Do you ever see those women on the beach (or just wearing sleeveless clothes) that have perfectly shaved arm pits. I mean, it looks like there has never ever been hair under those arms?? It makes me crazy, and wondering what I am doing wrong. I have always assumed they waxed their underarms - something I could never imagine doing. But now I know the secret!!!

Do not shave your underarms in one direction. I have always shaved them from up to down. But if you shave them both up AND down and Side to side you will get rid of all the hair!!! Apparently arm pit hair grows in multiple directions, and so to get it all, you need to shave in all directions. I have done this now for a week, and it really works!! However - warning - I told a friend about it and she cut herself the first time she tried it - so be careful!

But for summer-sweet arms, this is what works for me! For more tips, visit Works for Me Wednesdays at We Are That Family!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Yeah now if I didn't have to shave them every damn day, it'd be nice. i've known this trick for a while, but it doesnt slow down the growth. I also invariably get out of the bath/shower with freshley shaved legs and my hubby will open the door, give me goosebumps, and totally irradicate teh smoothness because the hair pokes back up (making me want to poke my eys out).. never fails!

Amy W said...

Wow, I had no idea! Thanks!

emily said...

I tried this and OMG, the difference is startling! THANK YOU!