Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I apologize

I have been a bad bad blogger. Completely ignoring this for the last two weeks. Sorry. Especially after I send out my blog address in my Christmas cards, then I fail to publish. In my defense, things have been crazy. HUGE kudos to all the stay-at-home parents out there. The last 11 days have assured me I could NEVER do what you do. Seriously. Being home with my kids 24/7 for the last 11 days was EXHAUSTING!!!! I mean, it was great, but it was also very exhausting. I was so relieved to be going to work today.

Part of it was probably due to expectations. We moved into our new bedroom and great room about 5 days before Christmas. So while we were off from work all the time, we figured we'd get the closets all put together and clothes and everything moved. We did get much of the closet work done. Some clothes are moved. We are sleeping in the new bedroom, and hanging in the new great room. So, all in all a victory. But trying to do these things with three kids running around who want to play was nearly impossible.

At about 4pm yesterday DH said he really didn't think he would make it til the kids bedtime. So, we went out. Thank God for malls with play areas. We let the kids run around, got a bit of a break, had dinner out and were ready for work this morning.

Will probably be updating a lot this week, as I had much to say, just no time to get it all down.

1 comment:

Amy W said...

I didn't even think to put my blog address on my Christmas cards! Remind me next year!!