Friday, December 12, 2008

Merry Christmas to Me!

Yayy! I got my Christmas ornament(s!!!). Julie was hosting the 2nd annual ornament swap. Last year was so great, so I was excited to do it again.

About 2 weeks ago, I got an adorable little pear ornament in the mail. No letter, nothing. Then I got a comment here from my secret santa saying more was on the way. Well, the rest came yesterday. Kristen was my secret santa and she sent me the coolest stuff! Not only did I get my pear - but I got a cute green snowflake and a gorgeous acorn. My kids LOVED playing with the bubble wrap - and point to the pear when the sing the 12 days of Christmas (which is CONSTANTLY!) The acorn also came in a GORGEOUS box that I will be immediately wrapping a gift in and passing on! Also, she said most of the stuff came from Etsy, a site I ADORE! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Go check out the ornament exchange - some great new blogs to read!

Don't these look great on my tree?


3 comments:

Kristin - The Goat said...

Excellent! It all arrived safe and sound! I'm so glad you liked the box that the acorn was packaged in, I had fun finding images to put on it. So glad it will be used again!

Here's the stores that I shopped to find your gifts. They were all great to work with.

The Pear came from MudPuppy an Etsy store.

The Snowflake is out of stock now, but came from NestaUsa also an Etsy store.

and the acorn came from Pottery Barn.

Have a WONDERFUL holiday swason and the best of New Years.
Kristin

Kristin - The Goat said...

A wonderful holiday Season LOL Not sure what a swason is lol

Julie said...

Adorable!!! Thanks for playing again this year!