Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Phil Collins - watch your back!

yes, I realize how much I am dating myself in the title!

So on Sunday we went over a friend's house to play Rock Band 2. Oh my gosh - I LOVE this game. Seriously, it is AWESOME. We have Guitar Hero already - but this is SOOOO MUCH better. The kids loved it too! I love the karaoke aspect..and I really loved the drums. ALOT. The drums were so much fun to play and I was much better at them than I expected. I played instruments when I was growing up (piano, violin, guitar, and finally trumpet for about 6 years), but never percussion. It was so fun playing the drums. K loved to sing and B liked the drums too. Big Man just wanted to do or "help" with anything.

We are really hoping Santa (Nana) brings us one this year.

1 comment:

Justice Fergie said...

i so need a wii in my life. i keep hearing all these awesome things about it!! here's hoping santa is listening to this mommy too.