Friday, January 23, 2009

Contested Cooking

So I love to cook. I don't get to do it often, but I really enjoy it. For years I have wanted to enter the Pillsbury Bake Off. And this year, I am going to do it. By posting it here on my blog, I hope to guilt myself into definitely entering this year. They even have a great category for me - "Dinner Made Easy". That the only kind of dinner I do. I have a few ideas I am going to start working on. I have until April 20th, so I should be able to make it. I don't have any dreams of winning (well, ok, I do have a DREAM of winning - but not an expectation), but I finally want to enter.

I may also enter the Betty Crocker Mix It Up contest - but I have to get a move on - deadline is February 15th. That one is doctoring cookie mix. I can DEFINITELY do that.

Anyone else in with me? I will share my recipes here once I am not selected as a winner.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Go for it! Show em how it's done!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!