Monday, January 26, 2009

Totally Rad

We went to see the Legwarmers again on Saturday night. It was really great. I had found some awesome 80s fashions at Goodwill last week, and so was all decked out. I made a Flashdance sweatshirt and wore it with a bright blue tanktop, had dozens and dozens of metal bangles, a bright yellow bow in my hair, the world's smallest black flared miniskirt, black lycra leggings with lace, pink legwarmers and lovely white pumps. The music was great (it was scary how many of the songs our kids sing in RockBand), and we danced for hours. Here are some pics.




2 comments:

Allison said...

I have never heard of this - It sounds like it would be right up mine and my sister's alley! We thought it was really fun when we went to an REO Speedwagon concert a few years ago. Looks like you had a great time!

Courtney said...

How fun, love the outfits! lol My mother just got me Flashdance, Footloose and Dirty Dancing on DVD for Christmas, lol