Friday, February 6, 2009

Shoe Fetish

I love shoes. Really I do. I think part of the reason is that regardless of how my diet is going - my shoes always fit. Recently I have had some luck finding some really cute cheap shoes. This pair I got for $17 in the clearance rack at DSW. I had gone in trying to find purple shoes, as I have recently found myself wearing a lot of purple (I have no idea why). Anyway, I first found a few pairs that were patent leather kind of burgundy. They would work, but not exactly what I wanted. I was carrying them around and after 30 minutes, decided to try the discount rack in the back. And there they were - really cute shoes with several shades of purple, black, and a nice heel. And they fit! Woo hoo! Here they are:


I get more compliments on these shoes. Seriously - every time I wear them 3-5 people tell me how much they love them. I love a bargain that makes a statement!

4 comments:

Happy Working Mom said...

those are adorable shoes!!!

Allison said...

Great Find!

Laura said...

They ROCK!!!

Kate Coveny Hood said...

Great find!

The reason why you're wearing so much purple is that it's been a huge color for fashion lately. This doesn't do me any favors since I look terrible in purple.