Thursday, November 6, 2008

NaBloPoMo

I really wanted to do NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) - where you do a post every single day for a month. But why is it in November?? November is a crazy month for me. I always have at least one work convention out of town - sometimes two. And there is Thanksgiving. November just isn't a good month for me. I am thinking of doing my own version of NaBloPoMo for myself in January or February. I think that would work more for me.

Props to all those who are doing it!

2 comments:

Laura said...

November is a bit of a crazy month. I am trying again this year - only got to 24 last year...depending on how it goes - we shuld plan one for a down month!!! Sounds like fun!

Kristin - The Goat said...

NaBloPoMo is going on every month. When I looked at the archives on their website, they have been doing it monthly since March 2008. Some months they have a theme and other months, like this one, it is themeless.

I'm listed as The Goat in the Secret Ornament Swap. I also joined the NaBloPoMo this month, so I have only been snooping around their site fro a few days.

Have fun during the ornament swap and Have A Great Day!
Kristin