Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Random Items

Just a few thoughts I have been having...

*a 40-year old woman should only have to buy Stridex for acne if she also gets to have her 15-year old body along with it!!!

*do not try and go for a run after 5 days of a carbs/sugar depletion diet. Really not a good idea!

Funny thing B said to me this weekend. We were at the baseball game and all three kids hate the fireworks. They just think they are too loud. B was asking why anybody liked fireworks, and I said because they were pretty. She said, but they are still too loud. I said, well..maybe they are like you - you are pretty, but sometimes you are loud, and people still like you. She looked at me like I was crazy and said "but mom, I don't go zooming up in the air!". hee hee

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love those kinds of little kid responses. My three year old comes out with some doozies and I just laugh my butt off!

pixie4bears said...

Haha great great. Don't you hate a pimple poppin up at that age!? Horrible!