Friday, January 15, 2010

What the Hell

I saw a card at Trader Joe's last week that read:

"Ever notice that "what the hell" is always the right decision?" Marilyn Monoe

Well, I hope she is right. This will be our what the hell weekend. We are going to Wisp Mountain with 2 of our closest family friends. There will be 6 adults and 7 kids (who are those people with 3 kids that mess up all the ratios??!!). 6 of the people have skied before. In my family, only DH has ever skied and it has been 20 years. I am probably the wost representative of Massachusetts ever. I don't ski (yes, I know you people from CO and the like don't consider NE skiing REAL skiing, but bite me) and I am not a fan of seafood. Sorry. (I am a liberal Democrat who loves the Red Sox though!)

But this weekend, we are saying what the hell. At 41 (actually, during the weekend I will become 42), I will try skiing. I will get laughed at. I might even break something. But there we are. Also plan to snowtube, ice skate, snowball fight, and maybe even ride an outdoor mountain coaster.

What the hell!

1 comment:

Betsy, short for Elizabeth, formally known as Esther said...

What the HELL! Happy Birthday! How did I NOT know you are from MA?????

Have fun!