Friday, September 26, 2008

My Bad

I have been a bad blogger. This week has been crazy at work - and I have 3 trips in the next 7 days. I don't usually travel - but I have been doing a lot in the last few weeks. All is going good. I am LOVING my diet. I am down 28 lbs since July. 28 lbs!!!!! Woo hoo! And I don't feel all hungry or denied. I am also more committed to exercise - both running and that killer b$(*$ Jillian's 30-day shred video.

Was in Orlando this week for work and picked up some Disney Dollars to give the girls when we tell them about the trip. We plan to tell them around the 8th of October. (I am making a countdown calendar to help them see how far away it is.)

1 comment:

pixie4bears said...

We all are allowed to be bad bloggers sometimes. The trip idea for the girls sounds good. Exciting!