Monday, September 15, 2008

Yay for Me!

Courtney at Ramblings of a Working Wife and Mom gave me this sparkly award! This lets me highlight some wonderful blogs that I read.



Here are the rules:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs. (or however many you want - I did 5)
4. Put links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.

Now my turn to nominate others for the award:


1. Amy from A Family Story

2. Shelli from BagMomma

3. Minivan Mom

4. Pam at Random Thoughts

5. Laura at Lunatic Fringe

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You go girl!!

Pam said...

thanks! I'm honored! By the way- LOVE the new look! Sorry if you have had it for a while, I haven't been blogging hopping like usual! Thanks again!

pixie4bears said...

Congrats!!! You really do have a great blog.

Shelli said...

Thanks, that is so sweet!!!!!

Amy W said...

I really need to post about this!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!! :)

Laura said...

Ya for you - you certainly deserve this award...me, well, thank you, I love appreciate your vote of approval...Cheers!