Tuesday, September 9, 2008

YES YES YES!

ok..i can't take it any more. My posts over the next few months will disappoint and upset my MIL. And for that I am very sorry. But I just can't keep quiet anymore. MIL -- please stop reading my blog for the next 60 days. thanks!

Please go read this article. She is so right on! Its Gloria Steinem on Sarah Palin. And it is awesome. "This isn't the first time a boss has picked an unqualified woman just because she agrees with him and opposes everything most other women want and need." YES YES YES

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I e-mailed that article to my girl friends a few days ago when I found it. I thought it was very interesting and well written. I would expect nothing less from Gloria Steinam.

I wanted to write a strongly worded post related to the article on my blog but I chickened out.

Who's MIL?

AmyBow said...

how much does it suck that we have to seeth for the the next two months? Oh, lord, I hope it is only the next two months and not the next four years...