Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Freecycle Rocks!

I have been using freecycle for about 2 years, and I have to say, I love it. I can't tell you how much stuff I have gotten rid of quickly and easily, AND how much stuff I wanted I got for free! If you don't know what freecycle is - its a website where people in your area list stuff they want to get rid of, and you email them if you want it. You can also post your stuff to get rid of, and even post "Wanted" for items you want that someone may have. It's really great.

I have only posted one "wanted" for a baby bicycle seat to strap to the back of my bike -- and got one within a few days. Other great gets are huge lots of scrapbooking materials, a nice train table, and some maternity clothes. I have also quickly and easily gotten rid of desks, filing cabinets, old Corian counter tops, books, an old garbage disposal, a broken printer, photo albums, picture frames, you name it!

If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend it!

No comments: