Monday, September 10, 2007

I'm it

I was tagged by Lil Mouse to do the following: You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

I am cheating and using my given middle name, as my current is my maiden name, and too long.

M - multi-tasking - the only way I get anything done.

A - artistic -- ok, not really, more like creative, but I don't have a "c" in my name. I love crafts of all kinds although am currently only into scrapbooking. I hope to get back to knitting and stained glass someday...

R - running - I am still doing it. Up to 30 minutes (about 2 1/2 miles) now -- working on training for a 5k. I have promised myself I will sign up for one this week. I can't believe I am still doing it despite having to get up before 6am and jog in the dark! AND the fact that my hip is suffering - hopefully I will start on a track/treadmill soon to help with that.

I - insane - the only word to describe my life. Having 3 kids and working ft is hard enough, but this house renovation is just putting it over the limit. I cannot wait til it is DONE.

E - energetic - that is, when I am not sleeping or wanting to sleep. So, for about 5 hours a day, I would guess.

I am tagging:

Jules
Julie
Erin
Alissa
M

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'll take you up on your meme and will do it later this week.

M said...

I, too, shall do this meme in the next few days. I just have so much drama must attend that first! ;)

(BTW, um, HI! Didn't know you read me! I lurk around here on occasion!!!)