Monday, September 3, 2007

Just Stuff

So my DS, in following in the steps of his big sisters, had a Kleenex party yesterday. He was so proud of himself. He followed it up the next day with a wipes party. We have now moved everything to higher shelves.

Oldest daughter (k) starts Kindergarten tomorrow. She is very excited. Last week we were able to go for an hour and meet her teacher and see the classroom and play with other kids who were there. It was a great success. The only thing she is nervous about tomorrow is how to buy her breakfast. I told her we could bring it, but she want to try. Weirdest thing -- turns out her Kindergarten teacher graduated from the same little high school that I went to about 500 miles away from here. What are the chances? Its possible she had my mom as an English teacher. small world.

Not looking forward to the commute tomorrow. Congress is back, school is back, and everyone will be back at work. Oh well...

3 comments:

Jules said...

I am a kindergarten teacher as well. I also start school tomorrow. I am always anxious/excited about school. I have a little trouble sleeping. Hopefully, I will sleep well. I have been teaching for 10 years, but only teaching kindergarten for the last 4 years.

Julie said...

I hope everything goes well today for your kindergartner. I've got one also. Last night she was too nervous to eat dinner.

Amy W said...

Can't wait to hear how kindergarten went!!